Other video posting sites on the Internet

We've decided to "hire" a video guru to fine tune the team video's and at the same time post them to many of the more popular video posting sites. Though there are many of these video posting sites available on the web, not all of them allow for business or promotional type video's. Some are artsy, creative, warm and fuzzy while others are similar to YouTube and aren't quite so restrictive (thank you YouTube).


I'll be posting a list of some of the video sites that he's posting to so you have something more substantial then this silly paragraph of amazing knowledge that I''m sharing with you.

Note: To Karen... thanks for the info about the editing software. Now how about posting something here so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself eh? Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. At the Lotto Magic team we appreciate your visit and your comments, opinions and statements too - have a great day there!